Part-time 25 hours per week 1:30pm-6:30pm Monday-Friday
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 18 years old with High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Experience working with children and families a plus
- Effective communication (oral and written),
- Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated, and capable of handling multiple task
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word.
DUTIES and Responsibilities
- To transport adults and children to and from appointments, school, etc.
- Use of personal vehicle
- Document, record and submit paperwork weekly, monthly and yearly as needed for reporting
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned and as are applicable to the position.
- Must have valid NYS Driver’s License, an acceptable driving record and adequate insurance.
- NYS, OMIG, LENS, VIRTUS background check clearances