Catholic Charities of Oswego County Clients and Colleagues,
At Catholic Charities of Oswego County, we are continuing to take concerns over COVID-19 extremely seriously and doing everything in our power to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. As many of you are aware, to help limit the spread of COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued specific guidance to many areas within the US, asking businesses to do all they can to help reduce density to limit the spread of the virus.
Based on these circumstances, we have made our consents available here, for your access. While CCOC will accept verbal consent to process a service request, signed consents will ultimately be needed.
Please use the following instructions to fill out the Consents electronically:
1. Use Adobe Reader to open the PDF formatted consent (this application can be downloaded for free).
2. Use the Fill and Sign option on the menu to the right. Complete all the consent details.
3. To sign: Open document in Adobe Reader—>Choose the “sign” option at the top of the document–>click on “add signature”–>Choose “draw”–>left depress your mousepad or touch pad while using right to sign your name–>apply–>drag signature to the location you want to apply it–>right click on the body of the document to apply the signature.
4. If you have access to an email account, attach your completed consent to email and send it to: (either fill this area in with a general CCOC email account, direct the user to a staff directory of emails, or place a narrative stating to your worker, so some such thing).
5. If you do not have access to email, you can send the completed consent via regular mail to: Catholic Charities of Oswego County, 808 W. Broadway Street, Fulton, NY 13069.
Thank you again for your sensitivity and collaboration as we implement the appropriate solutions to address the ongoing evolution of COVID-19.
The general CCOC Consent form, used for all services:
General Consent Form
The DOH 5055, used for Adult Health Home Care Management:
The DOH 5200, 5201, and 5204 for Child Health Home Care Management: