Catholic Charities of Oswego County is a human services agency, dedicated to caring for those in need while promoting human development, collaboration, and the elimination of poverty and injustice. Catholic Charities believes that all people have infinite value and are worthy of dignity and respect, and above all, is committed to creating hope and transforming lives.
If interested in applying for a position please fill out an employment application and send in with resume to: Catholic Charities, 808 West Broadway, Fulton, NY 13069 Attn: Director of Operations. If you have any questions please email Pam Peeling at email@example.com
A career with Catholic Charities of Oswego County allows you to make a difference in your own community. Our mission is to assist and empower families, youth and individuals who seek our assistance. Apply today to join our team of dedicated professionals committed to serving those in need.Additional Benefits include:
· Medical Benefits including; Dental, Vision and Prescription drug plans for the employee and their entire family
· Life Insurance Policy
· Retirement plans
· 12 paid Holidays
· Generous time off including personal, sick and vacation days-for full-time and part-time employees
· Flexible work schedules.
Full Time 35 hrs per week
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3 or more years working with children and adults.
- Effective communication (oral and written),
- Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated, and capable of handling multiple task
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word.
DUTIES and Responsibilities
- Teach parenting skills to reduce risk and prevent placement or work towards reunification of families involved in the foster care system.
- Develop goals with the family, based on the individual needs of the family.
- Meet weekly with each family for a minimum of one hour per week and a maximum of eight hours per week.
- Thoroughly document each contact into a state-wide system, within 48 hours of the contact.
- Conduct ongoing safety assessments and service plan reviews with the family.
- Review goal progress and status every 90 days with the family and document any and all concerns pertaining to the goals and overall child well-being.
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned and as are applicable to the position.
Full-time 35 hours per week professional position
We have Care Manager positions in various programs including: Adult and Children’s Health Home, Outreach and Engagement, Recovery Coordination and Emergency Services (Bilingual)
Qualifications and Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 2-5 years of experience providing care coordination/care management services to various populations
· Effective communication (oral and written),
· Strong Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
· Responsible, self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team, and capable of handling multiple tasks
· Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word
· ability to develop goals, teach basic life skills and to document client interactions
· Must have valid NYS Driver’s License, an acceptable driving record and adequate insurance.
· NYS, OMIG, LENS, VIRTUS background check clearances required.