Catholic Charities of Oswego County is a human services agency, dedicated to caring for those in need while promoting human development, collaboration, and the elimination of poverty and injustice. Catholic Charities believes that all people have infinite value and are worthy of dignity and respect, and above all, is committed to creating hope and transforming lives.
If interested in applying for a position please fill out an employment application and send in with resume to: Catholic Charities, 808 West Broadway, Fulton, NY 13069 Attn: HR or email CCOCHR@ccoswego.com.
A career with Catholic Charities of Oswego County allows you to make a difference in your own community. Our mission is to assist and empower families, youth and individuals who seek our assistance. Apply today to join our team of dedicated professionals committed to serving those in need.Additional Benefits include:
· Medical Benefits including; Dental, Vision and Prescription drug plans for the employee and their entire family
· Life Insurance Policy
· Retirement plans
· 12 paid Holidays
· Generous time off including personal, sick and vacation days-for full-time and part-time employees
· Flexible work schedules.
Part-time 25 hours per week 1:30pm-6:30pm Monday-Friday
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 18 years old with High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Experience working with children and families a plus
- Effective communication (oral and written),
- Interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated, and capable of handling multiple task
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word.
DUTIES and Responsibilities
- To transport adults and children to and from appointments, school, etc.
- Use of personal vehicle
- Document, record and submit paperwork weekly, monthly and yearly as needed for reporting
- Assist and perform other duties as assigned and as are applicable to the position.
- Must have valid NYS Driver’s License, an acceptable driving record and adequate insurance.
- NYS, OMIG, LENS, VIRTUS background check clearances